Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wine Wednesday

Hello people it is Wednesday! Hump Day, whatever you call it. We are almost to the weekend! I thought about starting a new topic, Wine Wednesday.

Now, first off let me tell you that I am not a wine connoisseur but I know a good wine when I taste one, don't we all. And, let me fill you in, my husband picks out most of the wines I we drink so he knows how to pick 'em!  So this is just my opinion, take it or leave it or try it! You may just find a new favorite wine!

This is Truscano by Gervasi Vineyards , Gervasi Vineyards is located in Ohio. My husband said this vineyard is gorgeous and from the photos on their website, it really is and hope one day to see it for myself! This wine is one of the best wines I have ever tasted, and there is another wine that we have enjoyed from this same vineyard but I will save that one for another Wednesday. Anyway, this wine has a rustic yet smooth flavor with hints of plum and black currant. We have has this wine with pizza, pasta, red meat and it is always fabulous. To be honest, it's good by itself too.
This wine takes my mind to what I envision Tuscany is like and one day hope to visit. Italy, one place I hope to go, one day. If you like wine, try this one, after looking on their website, others agree because it has great reviews. I'm just glad I remembered to take a photo of the wine before I drank the last sip in the bottle. My husband saved this last sip for me because he knows just how much I love this wine, we both really like it. Thinking we need to make a trip to Ohio to get more.....
 
I was not compensated for this post, all opinions are mine.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment