Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sangria Punch



This drink reminds me of summer for some reason. Maybe it is the pretty color or the cool taste, who knows, but I really like it! Anyway, I usually prepare this when we have people over and it only makes one pitcher so it never last very long, I mean you would think I would learn and make more than one batch but I never do. Blame the blond my thick skull.

Anyway, I have had this recipe for many many years and honestly have no idea where I got it.

So here goes:

Sangria Punch
3/4 cup Country Time Lemonade Drink Mix
4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
1 cup cold OJ
1Tbsp. fresh lime juice
3 cups cold club soda
2 medium oranges, sliced
2 medium limes, sliced

Empty the drink mix into a pitcher, add cranberry juice, OJ and stir till drink mix is dissolved. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Just before serving, stir in club soda & fruit. Serve over ice cubes. Makes approx. 1 gallon.
This would be really good with added wine or rum too :)



2 comments:

  1. Yum! I think this would be good with vodka too :) Hello new summer drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Vodka would be great in this drink!

      Delete