This issue is resolved...I think?! Sure, this is the end to this madness!
If you would like to read Landscaping Dilemma-Part 1, please go here.
Since the last post, we decided to stop calling our original landscaper, I mean, I called and called and there was always an excuse. And to be honest, while I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and
do my best to be patient...it ran out! My patience that is. So I called and got 2 more estimates to complete the work, picked one and after all this rain and the holidays they finally made it over!
OK, so we all love a good before and after photo, so here goes!
Before: (from the front of the driveway)
Before: (from the rear of the driveway)
After: (from the front of the driveway)
After: (from the side of the driveway)
Sorry, I didn't get a rear view...I took these photos just after it rained and I didn't want to get my tootsies wet :)
It may be hard to tell from the photo, but the dirt underneath extends out from the curb then declines. This is great because now if you step over the curb you won't be worried you will break something! Another plus, it is a more pleasant view from the road and from the home beside ours.
I think this is for sure an improvement!