Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wine & Dine Wednesday


We picked this bottle of wine up in Asheville, you can read more about that trip here. We had to purchase this bottle based strictly on the label, I mean come on wouldn't you? You normally never see a pink label much less one that is named Bitch on a wine bottle. I have searched the website on the bottle only to not really get anywhere so I am not sure where to tell you to purchase this or  to even provide you guys more info. So I photographed the labels and if you are really interested I guess you could call the number on the bottle. Clearly when you see an interesting label on wine buy it and enjoy it, at least that is my plan!

 
 
 
When I opened the bottle and went for a glass I thought the only glass appropriate to drink from would be the high heel glass, it just seemed fitting.



The wine has a robust flavor yet very smooth, not to dry. A very pleasant taste actually. I was surprised just how good it is. On our next trip I plan on stopping by and grabbing another bottle!








No comments:

Post a Comment