Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lamp Re-do & Big Boy Room

 
When trying to get our oldest son's room a new grown up  fresh look I changed up most items in his room except this lamp. It sat there so plain and well blue. It needed something and so without really thinking alot into it, I gathered some fabric glue, burlap and twine.
 

 

I brushed fabric glue over then shade then covered it in burlap. I cut off the excess and then added a twine trim around the top  and bottom of the shade.

Viola! A new look in no time!


After looking at this for over a month now I think I may paint the base red........

Here is what the big boy bedroom looks like

 
 
There is a large dresser with mirror on the wall on the far left of the photo(that you cannot see).
 
The DIY Wall Art  can be found here.
The DIYCurtain Panels can be found here.
The bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids.
The red desk is a DIY that my husband completed a while ago.
The DIY Pencil Holders on the desk.
 
What do you think?
 
Linking up to Liz Marie Blog.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment