Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wine & Dine Wednesday




A couple of weeks ago, my husband and I were able to have a Saturday and Sunday all to ourselves. Thank you Papa & Nana!

On this day we did some shopping and had a great dinner uptown. I love walking in the city and this was no exception, I love this city!

To finish a great day, we had a great date night  with drinks and dinner at RiRa Irish Pub.
For starters we enjoyed drinks and nachos. My husband enjoyed beer while I enjoyed THE BLACKBERRY. Let me just say that this is one of the best drinks I have had in a while. This is one of those drinks that you can drink ALOT and not fully feel the effects until you stand up, it is that good and smooth! You just wanna keep drinking one after the other! Anyway, I only had two but like I stated previously I could have had more and would have liked to but I knew we had the entire night to ourselves and wanted to make sure I was able to carry on an intellegent coversation and enjoy our time together.

With all the mint growing in our raised beds, this is one drink I will be able to enjoy the entire summer in my own backyard, Horray!!!

After drinks we had dinner, my husband had the Jameson Glazed Tips and I had the Chopped Salad. Both were very good and we would order them again.

So the next time you are uptown, try RiRa Irish Pub. You'll be glad you did!

Have you been to any fabulous restaurants lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment