Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies


 
These Chocolate Chip Cookies are the best. Forget the Nestle recipe on the back of the chocolate chips or any other recipe for that matter. These are the best and the ONLY recipe I use when making Chocolate Chip Cookies.
 
These cookies are made with Coconut Oil. Yep. it is so good people. This is the coconut oil I use:

First, let me share that this is not a recipe that I came up with on my own, I would however love to be genius behind it but I am not.


 
These cookies are so moist in the middle and crunchy around the edge.  The genius behind these cookies is Cheeky Kitchen, go there now and make these for yourself and for your family. You can whip these up really quickly and believe me they will be gone before the day is over! I make mine big so I only get around 20-24 out of the batch. However, one thing I have noticed is that I must watch them toward the end of baking to make sure they don't burn. There is a fine line of being done to being toasty in my oven.  Her website is full of yummy and healthy foods and everything I have tried has been great and went over well with the family.
 
Plus, these are really great for sharing too! I had to pack these up before they all disappeared!
 

 
What are you baking this Tuesday?
Linking up with Let's Get Bananas.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Go link up with my friend Ashley at Let's Get Bananas for Taste of Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these look SOOOO good! I've never used coconut oil before so I'm going to try them! So glad you linked up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You have to try these, so yummy! Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to link up next week!

      Delete