Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wine & Dine Wednesday

Hello! It's Wednesday!

Today I am sharing another new favorite wine!


As I have stated previously, Gervasi Vineyard is amazing! Each wine that my husband and I have tasted is smooth and full of flavor. One of the best I must say!

The Abbraccio is a new one for us and let me tell you that it is also a great wine if not my new favorite from this vineyard! I think the reason that it is a new favorite is because of all the fruit flavors this one offers. Flavors of black currant, plum and black cherry.

I imagine that this wine would pair well with any meat or fish but for us, we almost finished up the bottle while I was preparing dinner! It is that good! If you notice there is only a small bit in the bottom of my glass, I almost forgot to take a photo!

Hope you are having a great week!

Anyway, have you tried any new wines lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment