Monday, March 1, 2010

March

Can we get some spring soon, PLEASE!! I would love to take the kids outside and play or work on a project outside in some fresh air and warm sunshine.....

Oh well, right now I think I will have to deal with the cold temps and staying inside for a little while longer. But I am beginning to get the spring cleaning fever. I have been thinking about cleaning out closets since last week. Getting rid of baby clothes and passing them on to a friend that may like to have them, cleaning out my own clothing that I no longer wear or have worn in a while. I am good at getting rid of the kids clothes, but my own, I tend to hang on to a while. I don't wear them so I am donating them this year!! Tired of hanging on to them because of a "reason" or because "of who gave it to me". That is no longer a valid reason to hang on to clothing.
I am also getting more into the creative mood again, so hopefully I can get started back scrapbooking and get caught up soon. I also want to start making cards too. I would like to do some other stuff too, but until it happens I don't want to mention it, mainly because I am not sure what it will be yet.

Well better run, I need to get a few things done before the boys wake up from their nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment