Monday, March 22, 2010

Realization


Today I had the realization that my little boys are growing like weeds before my eyes. Ross had his preschool graduation pictures today. WOW! Time is flying!!

This weekend we did work in the yard, Saturday I did some by myself......ok, I realized that I really NEED to work out. It kicked my butt!! Add to that splinters in my hand and all my nails look terrible, all because I chose not to use my gloves. But I did really enjoy every minute of it. I love being outside plus Jax was a real champ for hanging out with me during that time.

I realized today that their are many things on my TO DO List and not sure how they are going to get done, some of which not sure where to begin. But I also know that I need to make the first move to get them done.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment