Thursday, February 4, 2010

Busy & Good Day

Today was a busy day, first it started of with the boys and I taking Custer to the vet for them to check his eye (he has an ulcer), thank goodness it is better and I pray it will continue to do so. Then we took Custer back to Matt & Jill's to stay till we get the fence built in the back yard. Then home for lunch, tried to get the boys to nap (which did not work) then off to Harris Teeter for grocery shopping. Home to put the groceries away then off to take Ross to swimming lessons and basketball practice, then home for dinner, bath time and then bedtime. 
What a day I tell ya, but the boys were so good, they did good at the vet and the grocery store, Ross was my helper at the store and Jax helped too. I was worried that I may not be able to do my complete shopping with both of them but it turned out well. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment