Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Joy is what the season is all about. The boys are so excited about today and tomorrow! Come to think of it I am too!! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! We have family coming over on Christmas Ever and Christmas Day. I love having family gatherings and I also love family time with just us and the boys. I am looking forward to the next few days, just slowing down and enjoying the time we spend together.
Speaking of joy....joy is having another frig in your basement when the one in your kitchen is having issues. Yep...the frig is out of commission for now and tomorrow is Christmas Eve (well as I am writing this it is 1am on Christmas Eve) and no customer service to talk to at 11pm when we discovered the issue. Oh well, I just feel blessed to have another frig and I am not letting get bother my joy of the season, the frig just isn't a big deal it will get fixed. I am feeling the joy and peace of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment