Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Review

Wow 2009 is almost over! I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by....although there were moments that seemed like they would never end. Anyway, looking back at this year:
January-moved out of second rental & in with my parents while our house was being built
February-Jax begins to walk
March-Jim turns 32
April-Our anniversary, married 7 years
May-Preparation to move into our house
June-move into our new home, Amy turns 31
July-lots of unpacking!
August-Ross turns 4
September-Ross begins his last year of preschool
October-Best Halloween ever, the boys loved it and walked alot around the neighborhood
Jim & I spent a weekend in Asheville and visited Biltmore (first vacation w/o
kids since I was 6 months pregnant with Jax)
November-Thanksgiving
December-Jax turns 2, Hosted both sides of the family in our home for Christmas.

After looking over the moments above it has occurred to me that this year has flown and I hope to take the next year a little slower (yeah right).

No comments:

Post a Comment