Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jax

Wow! I cannot believe Jax is 2 years old today. Time really does fly. Yesterday we had Papa & Nana, Papa & Mama & Aunt Beth over to celebrate. Jax had a really good time. He had a cake with the tractor/farm theme (made by me of course). He loved it and he got lots of presents. He is growing into a very independent little man and is becoming very open about what he wants and when he wants it. Come to think of it, he has been like that for a while. His vocabulary amazes me every day. He continues to suck his thumb (so cute). He always wants to know where Ross is and always wants to "play a few more minutes" (he gets that from Ross). To this day, he still has not had his first haircut, I cannot bear to do it, I know I will have to sooner or later but I know the instant that we get his hair cut he will look like a little boy instead of our little baby. For the last few nights he wants to sleep in the bed with Ross instead of in his crib.
I guess I am still holding on to the baby part of it, knowing that it will soon be a thing of the past.
Happy Birthday Jax!

No comments:

Post a Comment