Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December & Christmas Spirit

December 1st.....and I am so excited about Christmas. I am not sure if it is that we are celebrating for the first time in our new home, or that the boys are so excited about it, or if it is the spirit of the holidays that makes it such a warm and happy time of year. Either way, I am loving it!

Tonight I fixed breakfast for dinner: eggs, bacon, and pancakes. It was a new recipe for the pancakes and they were great! Ross said "Mommy, Your pancakes are good they are my favorite, and Nana's" Jax & Ross ate alot tonight and were actually quickly to fall asleep tonight. They LOVE pancakes!! Did I mention that earlier??

I am watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation on TV and that movie is my all time favorite Christmas movie!! Funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment