Sunday, January 31, 2010

SNOW!!!!!



Friday afternoon at around 5pm it began to snow!! I was so excited and so was the kids! So Saturday the boys were up and ready to see if the snow was still there....it was and more of it had fallen. They were so excited to get out there in it, so after breakfast we ventured out in the cold to find some hills to sled down. We spent a few hours sledding down hills and loving every minute of it, Custer had to follow us down the hills too. Then in for lunch and the boys took a nap, then out again. This time we had neighbors that joined in. More sledding and one neighbor had a 4-wheeler who pulled our tube behind it (safely). It was enjoyed by all!! It was so much fun!! Jim pulled the boys & I in the tube and it was fun!! It brought me back to my "child" days of having fun only this time I have kids of my own.

Jim, I & the boys are still talking about how much it was yesterday. Jim now has the fever for a 4-wheeler...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment