Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy Day

When it rains I just feel like laying around in comfy clothes and doing lots of scrapbooking and having "me" time. I guess its knowing that there is nothing much to do outside while rain is coming down so why not spend time inside just doing whatever you want.?
But since I am not able to have a  "me" day today, while the kids played I went through some clothing they have outgrown and organized for Jax to wear in the future and the other to be donated or sold.  The kids wanted to watch cartoons so we watched one show, Dragon Tales on PBS. Ross watches tv well but Jax says he wants to watch cartoons but only sits for a short period of time before he is moving around. He keeps telling me he wants to potty but when I take him nothing happens. Oh well, maybe sooner or later he will get the hang of it.
Well, I have a few minutes (I think) before the kids wake up from their nap so I am going to scrapbook a little or at least get my next page started!
Happy Rainy Day! Oh! rainy days are good crock pot days-I have a roast in it right now, smells sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment