Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful-Day 2

Here are a few more things that I am thankful for today:

  1. Jim-he does many things that go unnoticed around here, little things, like this morning when I got in my car to take Ross to preschool, I noticed that Jim cleaned my car out last night when he put the carseats back in my car, all the trash was gone and all was neat. He also took all the Christmas decor back upstairs and straightened up the garage. He works hard for us and sometimes I fail to tell him "Thank you" but I have to remember that even the small things are worth acknowledging.
  2. Naptime-Ross is getting out of this stage I believe, but for now he stays in his room and plays or "rests" quietly. Jax takes short naps which gives me a little time to get a few things done.
  3. Cookies-these are my saving grace somedays, when the kids get rowdy or playing rough, I just say "lets have a cookie and some juice" and they are ready to sit for a short time. They stay put and enjoy their cookies while I can finish what I started. Jax has a "cookie dance" it is so cute!!
  4. Scrapbooking-I am hoping to complete a December Daily album this year. I love to scrapbook and it give me the chance to tell the story of our kids lives and our own for the boys to enjoy later own. I am a little behind ok, alot behind, on their albums but I will catch up soon (I hope). But the daily album will be nice to document our lives during the holiday season and be able to include things that I normally would not include in their own personal albums. Like what our tree looked like and decor around the house and what we did together, cookie baking, crafts, etc. I am excited about this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment