Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful-Day 1

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I thought this would be a good time to look at what I am thankful for at this time in my life. We currently have a "Praise Board" in our kitchen sitting on the counter and I am going to ask Jim and the boys what they are thankful for and write them on that board to look at during the week ahead. But first, I wanted to put a few things down that I normally don't think twice about on a daily basis:
  • Lotion-My hands are hurting so bad right now, I bet I wash them 100 times a day!
  • My car-I love my car and that it gets me where I am going.
  • My ability-this is my ability to do for our family, like laundry, cleaning, cooking.
  • My eyesight-to see our boys and my hubby and all the beautiful things on this earth.
  • Option to change my mind-I mean, like mood, when things seem to stink or nothing is going my way I am totally in a sour mood, I have the option to change how I feel, it is up to me, and that things are not always going to go the way I think they should go, and I need to concentrate on the positive around me and what I do have, not the negative and what I don't have.

These are just a few and hopefully I will add more tomorrow or so, it is my plan up to Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment