Monday, October 7, 2013

We have a (talking) Snowman in our Refrigerator!

Not sure if any of you can say that! I personally do not know anyone who has a snowman in their frig, much less a talking one!





He is cute but don't let that fool you, he has an attitude.

The first time I opened the door to get yogurt for my oldest, it scared me to death! I mean who expects to hear "Is it cold in here or is it just me?" when you reach for your yogurt.
I jumped and our oldest just thought it was so funny!
Me, I thought it was funny and cute once I realized that he had put that snowman in the frig and set me up (the snowman came from Papa & Nana's house).

Mr. Snowman also has a cute little song he sings about keeping the door shut. But he also says "shut the door, you are letting out all the cold!"

If you continue to open the door a few times in row, like when you have kids that want something then change their minds so you have to open it a few more times ..... the attitude begins.

Mr. Snowman will say "You again!, I'm gonna have to put a lock on that door!"



Oh, no he didn't!

Yes, he did!

When I hear that it makes me want to pinch off his little carrot nose!

All funnies aside, it is a cute reminder to the kids to not stand with the door open. So for now he remains, but thank goodness he has an Off switch.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment