Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Dining Room Table


Simple fall decor for our dining room. Fall flowers, leaves and pumpkins.  The burlap runner, I made sometime last year, it was my first sewing project with my new sewing machine that my husband got me for Christmas (the year before). The flowers in the urn came from Target a few years ago and the vine of leaves came from Hobby Lobby last year.

The pumpkins came from Wal-Mart last year made my Better Homes and Gardens (it was a box of assorted pumpkins). The bronze pumpkins you see in the photo above and below were Dollar Store pumpkins that I spray painted bronze and after they dried I spray painted a coat of glitter spray on top to add a little shimmer.
I love looking around my home, seeing fall decor,smelling the apple pie baking in the oven, which was eaten devoured before I could snap a photo. Now if we could just get some cooler temps to make it "feel" like fall.

Stay tuned...more fall decor to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment