Monday, August 3, 2009

MOPS & Facebook

MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers. It is an organization of mothers, pregnant and with children of preschool age. We meet twice a month at a local church. I am in charge of publicity for our group. I have been working on brochures to put out in various places in the county and I have also put our group on Facebook. 

I am not on Facebook myself, everyone asks.."Are you on Facebook?"  I have been wondering for a while and still am "What is the big deal?"      Well, I think I am beginning to see what the "big deal" is. It is a place to see pictures of people you may not have seen in a while, chat with those you see all the time, or just make general comments about your life for the world to know. Anyway, I am still debating the Facebook issue. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment