Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dinner Out With The Girls

Yesterday the girls and I went out for dinner. By the girls, I mean, Liz, Carrie and Kim. We had the best time! It was so great to see them, to laugh and to enjoy our time together.  We talked about everything! We had a wonderful time! It is such a blessing to have such wonderful friends and although we cannot get together as much as we like, we still know that each are there in case we need them. Carrie gave me a beautiful wine glass with my initial and polka-dots on it!! I love it, it is so girly! :)

Jim is so amazing! When I came home he had both boys in bed, kitchen cleaned up as well as the entire house picked up- no toys, they were put in there place and laundry done! I love him! Thanks babe for helping me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment