Friday, January 10, 2014

Hello 2014!

Hello!

Welcome 2014!

Wonder what is going to happen this year? Who knows, but I will have it all in one album!


Once again, I will be documenting our lives by using Project Life, for the 4th year in a row.

Here is my coverpage to our 2014 album.


 These photos did not print correctly on my photo printer here at home so I will have to order the prints and put the better quality ones in when they arrive.  Plus, I will probably add a letter to kids photos (their initial) I was going to do it here but did not want to waste my letters since I will be replacing the photos with new ones. But, I just wanted to  show you the cover page today so you get the idea, simple and easy.
 
This year, I am using the Midnight Edition.  I love all the black in this kit! At this point I am not sure what album I will be using, I am still on the search for one that I love and I just have not found it yet, so I will keep you posted on that. Not having an album is no big deal at this point, I will just add everything in the page protectors and set them aside till I find the album.

I complete Project Life albums in addition to each child having their own personal scrapbook. Plus I also have another album for us as a couple.. adult only trips, extended family special occasions, accomplishments, etc. All the albums are 12x12 and to be honest, I am running out of room to put all these albums. Looks like I will be looking for a new way to store them or will need to add more shelving this year! I think that is a good thing! I mean, one day, these photos will mean alot to our boys.



No comments:

Post a Comment